Monday, September 14, 2026

A Day In The Life As A High School Senior

004

Welcome back to the pixel paradise, angels! Grab your favorite milky gel pens, turn up your desktop speakers, and let’s dissect another day in my life.

First off, I would like to apologize for being so inactive! Soccer has been keeping me preoccupied and my studies, as well. I did get my phone taken away but I will still be online because I do have a Chromebook T-T. My dad isn't letting me play soccer anymore but I will just have to try to convince him. Let's get back into the vlog!

What's In My Bag:
  • My bag: hello kitty bag (for senior backpack) with a shiny pink pocket in the front and teal zippers. It has a cute pink bow on the front and some texture, I'm not sure what it's called.
  • In the main pocket: I have one 5-subject notebook for all my subjects- that's probably a bad idea but it's my senior year and I didn't want to waste money on a lot of notebooks. Next, I have 3 folders, 1 the school provided for us, 1 my English teacher provided for her students, and 1 from home that I use for AP Psychology and regular Pre-Calculus. Then, I have my planner the school provided for each student at the school. I use it pretty often. I also have a composition notebook for my AP Spanish Language & Culture class. We haven't used it yet but she (my teacher) makes us write a lot so I know we'll use it a lot. Along with a notebook I use for my personal studies like my research paper due soon. Sometimes I study in school. Finally, my pencil case, I have the pastel mechanical pencils and pastel highlighters that are so cute for this school year and kinda match my backpack (very Lizzy McGuire if I say so myself). I have one of the world's greatest pens, Pilot G-2. I love these pens so much, I have 2 black, 1 red, and 1 blue. I also have a white out. It's very handy, you guys should definitely get one because you'll use it more than you think. An extra thing: I have a book from my English class, Siddhartha. We haven't read it yet but we will next week I think.
  • In the front smaller pocket: I have leftover index cards from when I did my AP Psychology summer assignment. I also use this pocket for my makeup related objects like my lip combo, eyelash curler, and sometimes powder and powder puff.
  • In the side pockets is usually my school ID or my airpods.
Today I brought my makeup bag but I never ended up using it LOL.

I sell baked goods in my school and so far I've made $40 this week and it's only Monday!!! This is good so far and promising. I am Hispanic and it's Hispanic Heritage Month!!! I was thinking of selling some cookies that my culture in Mexico or Peru usually eat. I'm not sure yet. I'm super excited for this school year so far, I can't wait for prom and until I get my phone back T-T. All I did was ride on the back of my boyfriend's bike but I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend so that's why I got in trouble. But back to speaking about my baking, I can maybe post recipes I use if you guys want to sell like me or just to have! Lmk!!

I wasn't allowed to play soccer for a short time but my dad let me play again and I'm so happy. I may be the slowest one on the team but my endurance has increased and so has my speed. I love soccer a lot and playing this year made me fall in love with it again. I'm so grateful my dad let me play again.

Time to brush my teeth, do my skincare, and get my beauty sleep!

[ End of File. System logging out... ]
Current Status:
🎧 Listening to: Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved (.mp3)
πŸ”‹ Energy Meter: [██████░░░░] 60% (Need more Dunkin!)
☁️ Scent: Vanilla & Cocoa Butter (my favvv)

Leave a comment answering this question so I know you read this: what assignment or test are you dreading this week? Lmk so we can suffer together! πŸ–₯️ Sending you sweet angel vibes until my next data stream! 𓆩♡π“†ͺ

Love,
Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day In The Life As A High School Senior

004 Welcome back to the pixel paradise, angels! Grab your favorite milky gel pens, turn up your desktop speakers, and let’s dissect another ...