It's time for another little diary entry. Here's what has been happening in my world lately.
I know I said I would post on Tuesdays and Saturdays but I have been so busy and tired from soccer practice, church, and studying.
Speaking of which, I decided to play soccer for my last year at high school (yay!) and honestly it's so embarrassing because I honestly suck since I haven't played in four years. The girls younger than me are way better than me and I'm low-key jealous because that could've been me but I decided to give up :( but now I will try hard to get good so maybe my school's girls soccer team can win more than lose. Preseason training started Monday from 9am-11am so I can't volunteer at the hospital anymore- at least until the soccer season is over. I have great passes though, it's just my endurance and speed which is two of the most important factors to being a great soccer player T-T. I have a scrimmage on Tuesday so that aligns perfectly to when my next post may come out!
Yesterday I was at a wedding with my boyfriend and I caught the bouquet LMAO >o<. Everyone was coming up to us and was asking when the wedding was going to be. It was super fun because I got to see my boyfriend after a long month and we danced together! The bride looked so beautiful and I'm so happy and grateful I got to share that moment with her!
In terms of studying, I am so behind. I have these flashcards I have to do for my AP Psychology class and I have around 400+ words left to do and school starts in a week. I am cooked T-T. Soccer makes me tired a lot. Not only that, my scholarship research paper also needs studying so I'm a little behind that.
Since I'm trying to dress more like the girls from the 2000s, I bought a pink and grey lace cami a long with a mini skirt, mini shorts, and a cute brown jacket that is so fall 2000s core. Maybe I'll upload a pic of my fit for my first day of school. I still have yet to decide what I should wear T-T. Speaking of back-to-school, I haven't bought my senior backpack and I really want an MLP (My Little Pony) backpack but they're either super expensive or super goofy looking :(. I hope I can find one soon. In NJ there's a phone ban in schools which I find to be ridiculous because the reason we got metal detectors almost 2 years ago is because a kid brought a knife and a gun to school and we're expected to not have our phones. I believe we're worried about the wrong thing here in my town. But because of this, I bought an MP3 player two years ago and haven't used it in a long time but now I can! MP3 are super 2000s so I will have to organize and add playlists to mine and either buy wired earbuds or learn to connect my airpods and I will be set! This is the ultimate rebrand for me ;p.
I will be doing a second post on sunscreen because I haven't done a science related post in a while so check it out!
That's my life angels!
Don't forget to smile :). (Get it LOL)
Love Always,
Mariana
No comments:
Post a Comment