Sunday, August 2, 2026

Reset Sunday!

001

Hello Angels!

Today I woke up and my face was super soft from my skincare routine I did last night! After I wake up, I immediately go on my phone (bad habit I know) and I call my boyfriend- we spend almost all day together (otp) </3. Once I get up, I head to the bathroom to splash some water on my face to wake myself up and brush my teeth, then I rinse my face and dry it with grabbing a piece of paper and using it like a fan. I don’t want to use a towel because they can hold a lot of bacteria and it can feel rough on my skin. I then take a cotton pad and cover the top with a hyaluronic acid toner and fan-dry it as well. Hyaluronic acid is meant to be hydrating and relaxing while replenishing the skin barrier. Once my face is dry, I then moisturize again with my Clinque moisturizer. I like CORSX Snail Mucin better but I ran out. I would put spf on but whenever I do, my face ends up so oily I'm not sure if it's the brand (I used CeraVe) or the sunscreen in general.


For breakfast, I ate a donut from Dunkin because Sundays is when my dad buys a box for the whole family, it was delicious and super tasty! While I was in the kitchen, my older brothers saw the newest Spider-Man movie and were debriefing and sharing their thoughts. I still haven't seen it so I needed to leave before I got too many spoilers. I can't wait to see it! I love Spider-Man, I got the Miles Morales (Ik it's a different spider-man) Ultimate Spider-Man volumes 1-3 and I need the newer ones but I'm broke :(. I will get a job once I graduate though, then I can buy all the comics I want. I also bought a Wonder Woman comic (Rebirth vol. 1) last summer in Pennsylvania but I haven't bought the next volume. I'm trying to learn more about superheroes and get into the comics more but I might just look for a free comic book website because comics are too expensive right now T-T! If anyone knows any free comic book websites, please let me know!

Lately, I've been super lazy, I haven't been studying or staying on top of my chores. I need to fix that so that's why today is called Reset Sunday! It is my brother's birthday and we went out to eat so I couldn't do many chores but I always have tomorrow because it is summer break! Common App opened yesterday and I did some of the application process for the colleges I'm applying to and still haven't finished so I did it on the ride to the place I went to eat. I'm so excited to graduate and leave my current high school but I'm scared to grow up. I also still haven't studied for the SAT, it's a retake I'm taking in September. This blog is to help and encourage each other to study and break these bad habits while also being beautiful. Speaking of which, I will make a later post on drug delivery because I'm learning about it and want to share what I know with others who may also be in the same boat or are curious!


I'm usually not this productive but baby steps! My night routine consists of skincare, playing roblox, checking my stats on the blog, and trying to get my beauty rest (I end up sleeping at like 2am '^').

Catch you later!

xoxo,
Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Days Before School

003 It's time for another little diary entry. Here's what has been happening in my world lately. I know I said I would post on Tuesd...