Thursday, August 13, 2026

Getting Out Of A Slump

002

Hi angels.

It's been a while since my last post. Life has been so hectic lately, I'm busy doing research for my paper and applying to scholarships while writing different college essays and personal statements. Seniors go through so much stress T-T.

Right now my laundry is in the machine and I have a lot of clothes that I tend to push back washing so now I'm washing a mountain of clothes. I will be organizing it and putting it in a pile of clothes to be donated because I'm ordering new clothes tomorrow and I need the space. Though I will say I am not rich, I'm just blessed by God. Since this is my last year at my high school, I want to make the most of it and try to dress as 2000s as possible. I will try to post my outfits daily once school starts so I can have motivation to dress cute! Speaking of school, my schedule comes out on Monday and I'm so excited to see what classes I have with my friends and if I got lunch with them. Hopefully I get lunch with my boyfriend, too. My post schedule will change from once a week to at least twice a week. I will try to post every Tuesday and Saturday. Sunday will be rare because those are usually my busiest days, Sundays and Wednesdays at 8pm. If not, 10 or 11 (sorry in advance if I post late).

I've been in such a slump that I need to get out of it desperately. School begins early September- the 3rd- and then I have my senior sunrise the 5th! I'm so excited but I have to ask my dad which isn't probably going to go well, I'm not sure how it works. Do the students ride a bus or are we dropped off there? I'm not sure who to ask but I'll find out- eventually. 

I need a good vanilla body scent. I have the body wash, oil, scrub, and lotion, I just need perfume or mist. If anyone has a good brand, please make it cheap because I have 9 younger siblings who also need stuff for back to school T-T. Today my town is doing a Back To School Supply Giveaway so that would help a bunch! Back to body stuff, I have an amazing shower routine that makes me feel super clean and shiny! If anyone needs tips on hygiene or wants to know my shower routine, comment down below!

Other than all the hygiene, I really need to get onto my research paper and study. Honestly, this post was an update of my life right now so if you're interested in anything else just comment what you'd like to know or learn- or on the sidebar chat!

                                         (Fun fact: I've never seen Pretty Little Liars, should I?)

Talk soon, gorgeous!

Love,
Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Days Before School

003 It's time for another little diary entry. Here's what has been happening in my world lately. I know I said I would post on Tuesd...